Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 19 October 2015

Another dozen International Brigade.


On Thursday I picked up another dozen of the Northstar International Brigades. I really must reiterate from the last post, these are lovely figures that are a joy to paint.

I cleaned them up on Friday evening and gave them a spray of grey primer before going to the gym. After getting back from the gym I did the basecoats and gave them a wash of Vallejo Sepia.


Saturday morning I was up quite early and before Victoria had awoken I had done the highlights. On Sunday I finished off the bases and gave them a blast of Testors Dullcote after work.

I do my Junior Leaders on a larger 25mm base so that they stand out a bit, I think this chap looks quite the hard bitten veteran.



I have done another LMG section with a Chauchat.



Nine more rifle armed guys complete this batch.



I have changed a couple of colours from those used to paint the last batch, the grey-blue is Luftwaffe Uniform and the tan colour is US Tan Earth. All from the Vallejo Model Colour range.








No comments:

Post a Comment