Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 24 November 2014

Another couple of Maniples for the Republican Romans


Over the weekend I made better progress than I had hoped with those Victrix Republican Romans.

Another unit each of Hastatii and Principes have been finished and based.



There is starting to be quite a collection now, another Velite and a Triarius and that will be my first Alae.


I also managed to re-base another unit of Numidian light horse plus two more of Spanish warriors. Hopefully, these will get a run out tomorrow against Martin in a Game of To The Strongest.


Poor photos again though, this time I used a daylight bulb and then auto-adjusted in Irfanview, still not very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment