Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Low Down Yellow Bellied Varmits

That's enough of my regular gaming opponents, on to the figures I painted this weekend.


I've been meaning to get into Dead Mans Hand for quite some time now. Many years ago I purchased a dozen Wargames Foundry cowboys, cleaned them up, stuck them on bases, sprayed them with primer and then did bugger all with them.

Despite the hectic weekend, what with a day of gaming with Simon on Saturday and a day at Partizan on Sunday I still managed to get eleven gunfighters painted - I have lost one.

Up at 0600 on Saturday morning I did the base-coats, again up at 0600 on Sunday I did the Sepia Wash. After Partizan I made a start on the highlights and on Monday I finished the highlights and did a few washes with the Peat Brown.

This evening they got a spray of varnish and were used in my first game of Dead Mans Hand at the club - a report on that later


No comments:

Post a Comment