Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 23 December 2013

Little Donkeys - Seasons Greetings from Scrivsland

In the absence of a festive message from Scrivsland I over the weekend I have painted up a pair of donkeys - manufacturer unknown - donated by James Morris.

These will server double duty, acting as pack mules for my 1941 East Africa campaign Indians and as baggage for my El Cid Almohavids.

Enjoy the donkeys and I hope Santa brings you lots of new toys.

Scrivs





2 comments:

  1. Nice. Donkeys are certainly apropos for Christmas. Wishing you and yours in Scrivsland a very happy holidays,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete