Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 21 April 2013

WIP Bolt Action objectives

Here are a couple of objectives that I am working on for my Burma Bolt Action games.

The materials are mainly MDF bases, bamboo from a place mat, cork floor tiles and Green-stuff.

A toilet on stilts.




A well with no bucket.


I'll give them a spray of Leather Brown tomorrow and then start painting them.

A blog point for the first to spot the literary reference.....


3 comments:

  1. Great looking models for a great game system! Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I splashed some paint on them over the last few days. I'll get them finished off this weekend and will post some pics of the completed article.

    ReplyDelete