Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 24 February 2013

Warlord Games Burmese Scouts

Another update from last weeks massive painting session in Cornwall. This time it is two Bolt Action Burmese Scouts who had the bases finished and the matt varnish applied.

I'm not usually that enamoured of the Bolt Action 14th Army range but these two are excellent sculpts full of character.

These will join my 14th Army Rifle Company as a couple of local guides.









2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed your holiday painting blog! Slightly envious of being on hols and doing so much painting. Well done, sir.

    I shall follow your blog more closely in future. Lovely painting indeed.

    Regards

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Matt.
    I must admit my painting has little effect on Victoria. I tend to get up at about 06:00 and start painting and she does not emerge until at least 09:00 when we are on hioliday.

    ReplyDelete