Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Friday 25 January 2013

Re-photographing the 14th Army

I have been fiddling around with the new camera and studio set that I got for Christmas and Birthday presents respectively and this evening think I made a bit of a break-through.

I have taken more images of the figures that I posted earlier this week and have re-posted them. The only manipulation I did was to use Irfanview to crop and re-size the images.

For a bunch of figures painted in two basic colours, I am really happy how these turned out.

These fellows will be having their first outing on Tuesday evening when I have my first game of Bolt Action.

First of all, some close-up individual shots and then images of the entire reinforced Platoon.





























2 comments:

  1. I have always found it hard to take big group shots. The single pictures look great. They really show off your painting skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice figures! A great army...
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete