Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 7 May 2012

El Cid: Christian Spanish update

After working away for most of the week, I managed to devote a bit of time to the Christian Spanish for El Cid over the weekend. I was able to get the bases finished on a bunch of the troops I have painted so far and the army is starting to look that it could put up a fight. If I worked it out to WAB it would be about a 750 point list, it would not be a very good list, but from small acorns and all that.

The start of an army


Infante - 121pts

Sword, Throwing Spear, Javelins, Warhorse, Heavy Armour, Shield
Army General

5 Caballeros - 135pts

Sword, Throwing Spear, Javelins, Light Armour, Shield
Leader

11 Caballeros Hildagos - 356pts


Sword, Throwing Spear, Javelins, Warhorse, Heavy Armour, Shield
Leader, Standard Bearer, Musician

12 Peones - 113pts


Sword, Throwing Spear, Javelins, Shield
Leader



12 Ballesteros - 149pts


Sword, Throwing Spear, Javelins, Shield
Leader




Apologies for the really terrible shots, I left my decent camera at the office on Friday.
Infante
Infante

Caballeros

Caballeros


Peones


Peones

Ballesteros

Ballesteros

I've also go another 8 Peones finished but not based and on the painting table at the moment, a Rey, 8 more Caballeros and 16 more Peones.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent progress, I like how you have done the bases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scotty, I think that the bases may be my 'Marmite' moment :-)

    ReplyDelete